Tuesday, April 28, 2009

House offer

Today we put in an offer for a house. We should find out in a week if it was accepted or not. I'm a little nervous because I found out it is a short sale, which means banks are involved. I am hoping that it doesn't take too long. I introduced myself to the volleyball team today at Lakewood. It went really well. Chad did the same to the basketball team and the elementary teachers. Both went well for him too. He is feeling a lot better, which is such an answer to prayer. Aid and Kian did great, but are super tired. We had Kian's pictures taken today. I had a great coupon and bought a couple at the Picture People. The main one's will be taken tomorrow somewhere else. I bought half a cake and am letting him go at it in front of the camera tomorrow. Hopefully they turn out okay because it will make quite a mess!
Here are a few of the pictures from today.



No comments:

Post a Comment