Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spaghetti again!


I love it when my team beats Chad's team. My Bulls beat his Celtics today in double overtime. However, I don't take quite the satisfaction because Chad is sick and has a fever. For lunch, we had spaghetti. I love taking pictures of the boys when we have spaghetti! Somehow, it always gets everywhere! Of course immediately after, they both get baths.


It was a difficult day at church. I talked to 2 of my volleyball girls about leaving. I know that Lakewood is where God wants us, but leaving some of the people here is difficult. I have great girls on the team that I genuinely love. Thankfully we are not moving 10 hours away and I can still have a relationship with them. Seeing them cry however? not so much fun.

Well, I'm off to church with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment