Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny Saturdays

Kian is feeling much better! Yeah! Yesterday he finally started eating and drinking. He is still fussy, but I think he is on the mend! It was a gorgeous day yesterday and we tried to spend a lot of it outside. Aiden had a great time golfing and playing with neighbors. Last night we went to the Essenhaus with my parents, aunts and uncles, and grandma. We had a good time and it was a much better day than the day before. Today we went to a neighborhood garage sale for the morning. Tonight Chad and I are going to the dollar theater. I don't know why, but I am so stinkin' excited to go out tonight! My parents are watching the boys and we are going to the movie "Taken".
This Tuesday we are all going to Auburn to visit the school we will be working at this next year. Yes, we are moving! Chad accepted a position at Lakewood Park Christian School to teach Physical Education. On Tuesday Chad is meeting with the elementary teachers and the basketball team, and I am meeting the volleyball team. We are also hoping to make an offer on a house! I am so excited to think about owning a home. We actually have changed the house we were planning on buying. We found a more updated, bigger home, for a cheaper price! Please pray that everthing goes smoothly and that we make the wisest decision! We will miss ECA, but are confident that this is the next chapter in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment