Friday, April 17, 2009

sunshine



The last couple of days have been picture perfect. The sun has been out, it's been about 70 degrees with just a light wind. Absolutely gorgeous! Yesterday the boys and I went with my grandma to Wakarusa for several garage sales. We had such a nice time. We went with my aunt and cousin to lunch and it was a lot of fun! Kian slept in the stroller for about 20 minutes so he was a little cranky. We didn't find a ton of deals, but I am realizing that I enjoy looking!

Today I watched a couple of boys in the morning. Aiden had a great time playing with them. He spent the afternoon playing golf in the backyard. He ran everywhere and loved being in shorts and a t-shirt! Today was the first of many applications of sunscreen this summer! He was filthy and sweaty, but loving every minute of it! Kian also loves being outside, he just is constantly putting things in his mouth! Chad is actually golfing right now. It's too perfect not to be outside!

Tomorrow Chad and I have a workshop for 7 hours and then go to ECA for an auction and spaghetti dinner. Busy day! We are very excited to have Mark Cahill speaking at our church this Sunday! He is a fantastic speaker and is very passionate about evangelism. We look forward to hearing him!

No comments:

Post a Comment