Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Pics!

So here are some pictures with the new camera! I've gone a little crazy taking pictures the last couple of days. The only way to get Aiden to smile is to catch him by surprise or to take one when he is not looking at the camera!

My sweet Kian! I can't believe that he is 11 months old already! Such a sweetie!

He loves the basketball hoop and enjoyed playing at Nana and Papas with a hoop he could dunk on!

Once again, Kian getting into things and crawling under and through anything he possibly can.

I love this smile.


I told Aiden to tackle Kian which didn't make Kian so happy. I put them in their Easter outfits today since I didn't know where we'd be next week with travelling.

He loves making faces. Notice how curly his hair is...when I wet it, it curls right up.

I asked Aiden to smile for the camera and this was the result.

Ah, caught him off guard!

He has such pretty eyes!

Doesn't he look so innocent? Don't be fooled! Very sweet, not so innocent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment