Monday, April 27, 2009

sickness

Chad still is sick with the flu...he's doped on drugs right now. Hopefully this doesn't last too much longer! He went to school today-which he shouldn't of. I have sorta been a single parent the last couple of days and boy does it make me appreciate single parents! I truly don't know how they do it! God must give them an extra bout of strength. Thankfully the boys are pretty healthy again, so it's better. Kian has been ultra ultra clingy. He wants to be held all day long which isn't feisable. Use your imagination and guess what happens when I don't comply! :)
Tomorrow we are taking Kian to have his year old pictures taken. I am just hoping for a couple of smiles! Kian took a step yesterday! Very exciting! He hasn't since...but it's only downhill from here! :) Tomorrow we are also going to Auburn to see a house and maybe put an offer on it. I am soooo excited! I am praying that the house is still on the market. The price just dropped $9,000! We would love to buy it. Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment