Monday, April 13, 2009

God-things

I just watched 24 and we are upset at this episode so I'll try to remain calm as I type. :) That was a serious run-on sentence...my English teacher mother would be so proud!
Today was filled with making phone calls and appointments and then making a few more phone calls and appointments. I still haven't fully unpacked from spring break!

Chad and I were playing with the boys downstairs this afternoon. Kian started to crawl up the stairs and Aiden ran over and stopped him. He is such a protective big brother (when it's things he's not causing). Over break Chad and I were on the computer at his dad's house and someone mistakenly left the basement door open. We didn't realize and Kian was crawling everywhere. I looked a couple of seconds later, Kian's body was almost over the edge of the stairs, ready to fall down. Aiden saw it before we did and ran over and held him at the waist. He was talking to Kian saying, "no no no no...don't go down the stairs." I was so proud of Aiden! I praise God that he was there and thought enough to hold Kian from falling. What an amazing God-thing! I try not to think about what could of happened to our precious little boy if his precious big brother wasn't there.


I wish I would take the time to notice more God-things, things that could only be explained by God. I guarantee they happen often. God is too powerful for them not too. It challenges me to be looking though!





The pictures above was taken last night at Aiden's bedtime. He loved the Burger King crown. We used it to talk to him about who the true King of Kings is. I pray earnestly that Aiden becomes a child of that King someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment