Thursday, March 5, 2009

technology

I guess you never realize how much you miss technology until it's gone. I for one love technology. Chad...not so much. Our internet is not working at our house right now and it's driving me crazy. I haven't checked my e-mail, facebook, blog, banking, anything in 4 days. It's probably been good, but I feel out of touch with the world! So, I'm using our computer at school which surprisingly gives me access to this blog, but not to any e-mail etc.

Much has gone on in the past few days. On Tuesday I went to lunch with Grandma and Aunt Anne.


Great Grandma with Kian...she is so great with the boys!

Of course we went to McDonalds so Aiden and Kian could play. I love spending time with my Grandma. She is a wonderful, godly lady and I find myself learning from her almost every time we're together. We had a great time catching up; however, one terrible event happened. Aiden accidently hit my camera out of my hands and it broke. I am so sad! I have only had this camera for 2 months and I absolutely love it! I take pictures constantly! I still have the receipt, so I'm going to try and return it to Walmart or at least see if they can do anything...we'll see! So no pictures until I get it replaced!
Even though it is fuzzy I love Aiden's smile!

I think this was the last picture that was taken before it broke!

Chad is finished with his basketball team season. The varsity continues sectionals tomorrow! Hopefully we will be in the finals on Saturday, but we play a tough team. I am looking forward to not having either of us in a sport season. Thankfully, our boys love the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment