Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunshine!

What a gorgeous day! It was sunny and high 60's...just beautiful! We took the boys to Shanklin park this afternoon. It was Kian's first time at the park and he loved it. I took pictures with my film camera, so I'll have to add them after I get them developed. Kian loved the swing and laughed and laughed! Aiden had a great time going down all of the slides and running around. It was such a fun afternoon! When we got home, Aiden and I went to our school playground and played for another 40 minutes with some neighbors. All in all, it was a really fun day!

We are trying to teach Aiden how to share right now. At lunch I gave Chad, Aiden, and Kian a couple of mini vanilla wafers. I didn't want any, but Chad thought it would be a teachable moment for Aid and said, "Hey Aid, Mommy doesn't have any cookies, so what do you think we should do so she can have some too?" Aiden looked at Chad and said, "What?" So Chad repeated himself and Aiden thought about it for a second and said, "We need to go and buy another box of cookies." We laughed so hard. At least he's honest!
The other day Chad took Aiden to the gym and Aiden was struggling with his attitude. Lately he likes to show 1, 2, and 3, on his fingers. Well after he's had attitude, he looked at Chad and said, "Daddy, here's one!" And he used his middle finger. Yup, my son is already flicking us off.
Kian has 5 teeth now and 2 more on the way! He waved at Chad today which we loved. Our kids are growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment