Tuesday, March 10, 2009

random thoughts

We had such a great day yesterday! Chad for the first time in months did not have practice and we spent the whole afternoon and evening together. It was so much fun! I could totally get used to this!
I was giving Aiden and Kian a bath this morning and Aiden asked me if he could go potty in the sink. I didn't think that I understood him at first, but yup, that's what he wanted to do! I was sitting on top of the potty and apparently he didn't seem to think that I needed to move seeing that there was another drain in the sink!

Kian's tooth broke through last night, so he has 4 teeth now- 3 on top, 1 on the bottom. He still has 1-2 more coming through. He has gotten all four in about 6 weeks. Even his teeth come fast and furious...just like his personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment