Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pictures

We haven't really done very much the last couple of days because Aiden hasn't felt well and now Kian isn't feeling well. However, I did get my film developed and here are several of the pictures!


The before picture of Kian getting his first haircut. Sorry it's not that good!


The after picture of Kian. I didn't take a lot off the top, but took more off the sides. I can't believe how old he looks in this picture! He doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Kian's first time at the park and this was our first time of the year. It was a beautiful day!


Kian eating dirt...not too surprising!



The boys on a slide "posing" for a picture!

Aiden hanging. He was proud that he could hang all by himself!

Everyone swinging. Kian loved swinging--he laughed and laughed!

Me and my boys on the slide. This was Kian's first time down it!

No comments:

Post a Comment