Thursday, March 12, 2009

shopping

Shopping can be therapeutic for me. I had a great time tonight going out with my mom. My mom is such a wonderful person! We went out to dinner (Chili's) and then went to the mall. It was so much fun! I still had the majority of my gift cards I received from Christmas, but not any more! I bought 2 different things at Banana Republic- which I absolutely love and I bought makeup at Macy's. I love it when God allows me to find great deals for things! I thoroughly enjoy bargain shopping and trying to find things for other people. It's so satisfying for some reason! I actually found a few items for myself too! Anyway, the only thing missing was my sister...it's not totally complete without her being there too.
We received a gift card to Applebees from the basketball team (which we promptly used the next day...I love not cooking). Aiden saw a lady in there who was sipping a margarita and yelled out, "hey Grandma!". It obviously was not Grandma and we told him so. The waitress came to the table to introduce herself and she was a little older and the first thing that came out of Aiden's mouth was, "you're not my grandma!" I couldn't help but laugh. She said, " no, but I'm old enough to be your grandma." A little embarrassing!

Kian is now shaking his head no, not too shocking for his personality. He loves to mimic what we do and can now clap when we ask him to. His favorite movement is to cock his head to the right into his shoulder. It is so cute! He is babbling quite a bit. He eats all the time still, but seems to be thinning out. His poor teeth...they have to be painful! 2 will probably break through tonight.

We are going to spend the weekend with Don and Jess Davis in Auburn. I'm excited to have a weekend away! Blogging may not happen until at least Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment