Saturday, March 7, 2009

sectional fun!

ECA played Lakewood Park to see who would get into the finals last night. Our guys played good enough defense to win the game, but we just couldn't put the ball in the hoop! We were down 6 points going into the 4th quarter and ended up losing by 14. So our season is now officially over. I'm ready for a little break. We definitely have been quite busy and it will be nice to not have so much to do. Chad does want to go to the finals tonight because he's good friends with Lakewood's coach- Don Davis. That's our plans for tonight...a date to watch basketball! The boys are going to a friends for the evening.
I don't like that tonight we change the clocks and tomorrow I have to be at church at 7:30...that's 6:30 AM our time! YUCK!

Aiden looked at me yesterday and said, "Mommy, my head isn't working, it's not working Mommy." Apparently, he had a headache and that was his way of telling me! It's so funny how kids verbalize things!

No comments:

Post a Comment