Monday, December 21, 2009

and it begins!

Christmas break officially starts for the boys and me in about 15 minutes! We are going to pick Chad up for practice and then Aiden, Kian and I are spending the night at my parents. Chad will come tomorrow night after his basketball game. Our Christmas will be the morning of the 23rd at my parents. We will leave for Rochester, NY on the 24th and spend time up there until the 30th! I am so excited about this holiday season! I am determined have a wonderful time focusing on our families and on Jesus Christ and am determined to make lots of memories. Aiden especially is so excited and his new favorite thing is playing in the snow (which we now have about 5 inches of). However, he is getting gloves for Christmas, so he doesn't have any right now which limits his time outside.
We hope all of you (the 2 or 3 that read this blog :) ) have a wonderful merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment