Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas and New Years!

Happy New Year! We rang in the new year not quite the way I expected. When we were in New York, Kian got sick which then passed to Chad a couple of days ago which then passed to Aiden yesterday. He vomitted and had a fever. Today he seems much better. No fever and is drinking at least. By the time the ball dropped last night, I had fallen asleep and woke up just after it was done. Good riddance I am becoming my parents. I slept on the couch to make sure that I would hear Aiden if he needed me. Pretty exciting huh.

However, I am glad that it's 2010 and am excited to see what God has in store for us this year. 2009 was definitely a year of change for us. Finding a new job, buying a home, moving to a new town, Chad starting his Masters....all in all quite a busy year!

Christmas was great. We were basically saw everyone from Chad's family over vacation. I have a lack of pictures because my camera went dead when we arrived, not the greatest timing! The boys had a blast and both sets of grandparents were so generous to them (and us!) They were able to swim in the local YMCA, go to Chuck E Cheese, and spend lots of time with their grandparents. Now that we are home, yesterday consisted of cleaning out everything and putting all our stuff away. Today's project...putting away Christmas decorations! Here are a couple of pictures from over the break.

The boys loved playing basketball at Grandpa's house!
Kian leaning over Grandma (Chad's stepmom), as she opens the calendar we made for them on shutterfly.com.

Aiden opening up his helicopter.


My parent's tree right before opening gifts.


The boys about to open their stockings.


Aiden Michael Hibbard. I can't believe he will be 4 in 3 days!


Kian Noah: almost 20 months.



Christmas "morning".

My parents. They spent Christmas at my sister's house in Spokane Washington. The older they get, the more I want to around them. They are wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment