Monday, January 11, 2010

Birthday Pics

Yesterday was a mix of emotions. It started with us going to church which was good. After lunch, my mom, friend Beccah, and I went to a funeral for my friend Shelly's 3 month old little boy. It was very hard to go to. It was a beautiful ceremony, but heart-wrenching at the same time. It has been hard to sleep the last couple of nights. My heart just breaks for her and I continue to pray that God would bring a peace that passes all understanding to her and her husband. Immediately after, we had Aiden's birthday party at my parent's. We had a great time celebrating with Aiden, although I admit it a little difficult to get into it at first.
I also included a few of the pictures when Aiden received his bike. A couple of days ago we took the boys and their bikes to the gym. They had a BLAST! Aiden finally was able to ride his new bike for awhile! Super fun!
Aiden when he is opening his new Playdoh.



Here's the new bike!
He was stoked!

At my parent's, Chad and Aiden blowing out the candles together!

Kian enjoyed his cupcake very much!

I LOVE this picture! They are growing up soooo fast! I can't believe my aunt got them both smile at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment