Thursday, January 21, 2010

memory

I am amazed at the memory Aiden has. He constantly is telling me where things are at or how to get somewhere. Yesterday, Aiden and Chad were getting a sub from Subway. They had been there once three months ago. The last time they were there, there was a picture of a lost dog on the drive thru window. Last night Aiden said to Chad, "Daddy, where did the picture of the doggy go?" I can hardly remember what I wore yesterday, and certainly not something that happened 3 months ago! Aiden also told me as we were driving yesterday, "mommy, chinchillas can't swim." I said, "what?" and he repeated himself. I asked him where he got that information and he replied, "Diego" (which is a kids show on Nick). I really don't even know what a chinchilla is, much less if it can swim! He is so funny!
Kian is now saying "mommy" and saying "yes". However, he only says mommy right now basically when he says "no". So everything is now, "no mommy" hmmm. Not quite what I had intended! Kian only says "yes" when I make him, such as "kian, say yes mam". Kian will say, "ess, mum". It is so stinking cute! His favorite word to say is still, "basketball" which Chad really enjoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment