Friday, February 19, 2010

technical difficulties

Our internet is out at home right now. I am currently at Mcdonalds taking advantage of free wifi! It has been an intersting couple of weeks at our house. The biggest "cool" thing that has happened is Chad got his braces off! His teeth look beautiful and it's truly amazing to see him without them! I am so happy that he finally doesn't have to worry his mouth anymore!
I have battled with a bit of sickness over the last couple of weeks. I have tried to stay really faithful with exercising and that hasn't been very easy. As of this morning, I currently have lost 17 pounds since January 1st. I have been doing my own version of weight watchers (so I don't have to pay the money) and have gotten into running (well if that's what you call what I do). It's feels really good though and I feel much healthier, even though I've been sick a lot. My goal is 20 more pounds before the end of May.
The boys are doing great. Kian this morning locked himself in our bedroom and I didn't have the key. Nice huh. I had to take off the doorknob to get him out. He of course was laughing on the other side. Kian continues to make us laugh, basically we either are laughing or he is getting disciplined! He is in his independent stage, wanting to do EVERYTHING by himself. Aiden is growing up so much. He now knows every letter and is starting to spell words by himself. He has really gotten into superheros recently. He asked me about a week ago if he was faster than superman. I said no. He then asked if God was faster than superman. I said yes. He then proceeded to ask if he was faster than God. I replied no and he incredulously looked at me and said, "REALLY??" Our life is definitely interesting!
before braces come off....
after braces are off!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with the weight loss Laura! So great!! I'm working on it but not getting many results! SO frustrating! So happy for you though!!!!! Awesome job with the 5 miles the other day too! Miss you guys! Are you still going to BBC this summer for some classes?

    ReplyDelete