Thursday, January 14, 2010

bargain shopping

There are few things in this world I like doing more than bargain shopping. Yesterday I spent several hours doing this. I had so much fun! The boys and I went to Fort Wayne and started at Kohls and then ended at the mall. I had a couple of merchandise credits for Kohls and then also had an additional 30% off coupon. I saved a total of $330 and spent only $124! How cool is that! I bought Aiden a new winter coat, snow boots, pants, shirt, and pjs for next year. I bought Chad a new shirt and tie and warmup pants. Kian got a pair of pants for next year, and I got a new pair of sneakers, some towels, and some jewelry. It was a blast! I went to the mall and also was able to find a couple of great deals there. So much fun! I am so thankful! The boys were fantastic especially since they missed their naps. Kian fell asleep on the way home and I finally woke him up at 5:30. Needless to say, he didn't go to bed at his normal time!
Last night I went to church. This month I signed up for an exercise class with other ladies at the church. It's been a lot of fun. Last night was a little high, low aerobics, step aerobics, and weights. Good times! I am really enjoying exercising again. It makes me feel so much better about myself. I have enjoyed going to Fitzone for Women. It has been a nice getaway and just focus on getting fit. Hopefully it will produce results!

No comments:

Post a Comment