Monday, December 7, 2009

oh man, I'm in trouble.

Kian is now 19 months old. Crazy how time flies. He is quickly flying into terrible two! We are realizing the child has quite a temper. He is my little mischevious little booger! Yesterday Chad was sleeping on the couch and I was on the other couch. Chad had set down his soda can on the floor. Well, Kian picked it up and poured it all over Chad. Obviously, Chad woke up with quite a start and flung the blanket and jumped up. Soda was everywhere, on the computer, blanket, couch, carpet, Chad...everywhere!! We have about a 8-10 in. stain in the carpet. I have tried to scrub it with Resolve, but it is still bad. Any ideas of how to get it out? It was really very funny, but I would prefer no lasting damage!
Today I went to Walmart to print out Christmas cards. Both of the boys were struggling a little bit so I gave Kian my tinted lip gloss to hold on to, not thinking he would be able to unscrew it. I was wrong! I turned around after hearing Aiden say, "mom, Kian is red!" Kian had unscrewed it and literally painted his face with it. If I wasn't using the camera for the Christmas cards, I would of taken a picture. People in Walmart just stopped and stared. I told them, "it's lipstick." Then they proceeded to laugh. Yup, that's my Kian! This is a whole new ballgame for us! Aiden never did any of this! At least I will have lots of stories and memories!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I am coming clean I am a blog stalker. Hope you don't mind :) I really enjoying reading your blog. Anyway, I have too much experience with carpet stains unfortunately and the thing that works best is either spot shot or this liquid called Awesome and it is just that. You can only find it at dollar general or family dollar and the best part is it's only a dollar and it works "Awesome" hence the name :) Good luck! Oh and I totally understand what you are going through with Kian. Parker, my second child, is the same way. He does stuff that Jacob, our first, would have never dreamed of doing. It's like having a first child all over again. Its frustrating at times but fun to see the two personalities. Good luck and I hope it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danette! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete