Sunday, May 31, 2009

Praise team

Today was my last time (I think) to be on praise team at First Baptist. It was a little sad for me. One of my greatest joys at church is to help lead worship. I love singing and I love worshipping my Savior!! Chris Perstrope has done an excellent job with the music and I have really enjoyed getting to know him and Rebecca this last year. Anyway, Chad and I have decided that I should not get involved in church ministry in Auburn for the first year so I can adjust to everything else in our life. (I have the habit of saying "yes" too much and I really don't want to be overwhelmed)

I don't think it's hit me that we are going to be moving soon. I am fully in "task" mode and I am trying to just get things finished. I'm wondering if it will affect me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment