Thursday, May 21, 2009

House #3

I apologize for my lack of blogging. The last few days have been a whirlwind for us and I haven't really had the chance to write. Let's see, where to start! Saturday our garage sale was rained out. We closed early and only made $2.50 that day! Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday. What a legacy he has given us and I am immeasurably thankful to have him as my father! Monday, Chad spent the whole day golfing with buddies. He actually played 54 holes in one day! He had a great time with his friends and I am very glad he was able to do it.
Yesterday we went to Auburn to look for more homes. We found another one! I'm not ready to get my hopes up, but we put an offer in. It's actually my favorite house so far (in our price range obviously). It's in a great neighborhood and it has a fenced back yard. The kitchen needs a lot of work, but little by little we hope to work on it. The house in spotless and has been beautifully taken care of! Both bathrooms were remodeled, a new roof was put on a couple of years ago. It has a new water softener and heater. It's a great home. The only problem is that it doesn't have central air (which if you know us, you know how much we like central air). We are hoping that maybe we can add that later. Is house #3 the house for us?? We'll have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment