Monday, May 4, 2009

good weather, good friends!

What a fun, busy day! We played outside quite a bit today. It was a lovely day and we had a couple friends over for dinner and dessert. Aiden had an absolute blast! He ran around most of the time with his friends playing football, golf etc. He was filthy by the end of the day, but boy it was worth it! It was so nice to sit and catch up with friends and laugh with adults! I am so thankful God has provided good friends here in Elkhart. We will miss the people here dearly!Aiden and his friend Tyler playing today!


Aiden 3 times today told me he wanted me to have another baby! He said that he wants to have a sister. He is so funny! Aid is a great, great brother. He watches out for Kian and loves him very much! It doesn't surprise me that he wants us to have more. He is a wonderful little boy and I just love him so much! Our boys are so very different, but I am so thankful for each of them. They color our life with so much joy and love. It is easy to love them! I'm sure every parent thinks the same about their children. I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment