Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Home!

We just heard that our counter offer was accepted! We are going to Auburn today to be there for the inspection and then if everything is acceptable, we will set a closing date! Praise God! I am very excited to have a home, even if it is a huge responsibility.

Please pray for us this week. We are so busy. Today I sing in a luncheon which lasts about 2 hours, then I teach, then I'm off to Auburn for the rest of the night (the inspection takes around 2 1/2 hours). Tomorrow aside from teaching and watching a couple of little girls, I have to totally get ready for a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. I'm getting rid of a ton of stuff! Please pray that we have a good turnout! Also please pray that the boys do well the next couple of days. It's going to be a bit crazy. I am praying that Kian sleeps well this week. He is a different child if he has a lack of sleep. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. its a great place for a garage sale! congrats on the house, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete