Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little cake never hurt anyone!

We had Kian's birthday party last night at my parents. It was a crazy day, but we had a great time! We had pizza for dinner and cake and ice cream for dessert. 13 family members were there. Kian dove right in to his cake and made a huge mess. Here are some of the many pictures!Kian's little cake. I bought him one and then also got a bigger one for everyone else.
Kian starting to dig in. At first he would only eat with his left hand.
Such a cutie. He does this often, where he leans his head on his shoulder and gives a little smile.
Notice the right hand is still relatively clean. The rest of him, getting messier!
The final result? Absolutely, fantastically filthy! Isn't this how a one year old should look?
Aiden "helped" Kian open his gifts. I think Aiden was more excited than Kian!

I just love this picture! He gave me a great smile! He is so handsome!
Nana and Kian. I hope to be half as beautiful as she is when I'm older! She is a wonderful, wonderful mom and person!

No comments:

Post a Comment