Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Overview of life



Well, I thought I could create my own blog for out of town family and friends to catch up with us. We'll see if I have the ability to keep this up!
Chad is in full swing with basketball and teaching, the boys are constantly growing, and it seems that no matter how hard I try, life doesn't slow down!
Aiden just turned three January 4th. He's in a bit of a "stage" right now (for lack of a better term). Attitude seems to be his middle name. He tells everybody "no" and doesn't do things right when we tell him to. Don't get me wrong, he's a great kid, just starting to question things. It scares me so much that he doesn't feel bad for doing wrong. Chad continues to tell me that he's not saved yet, he shouldn't. But what if... I guess I have to put Aiden in God's capable hands and try and parent the way He would want me to.
Kian is 9 months old. I don't know if two boys could be any different! He is afraid of strangers right now. Meaning, he only wants mommy and daddy. He just got his 2 front teeth. He still doesn't have his bottoms ones. He loves to crawl and get in to everything... and then put it all in his mouth. We are not sure if he feels pain yet. I slapped his hand for touching something and he looked right at me and laughed. Aiden yesterday went over to him and kicked him down and he hit his head on the ground, not one cry! We could have a strong-willed child on our hands!
We are living in Indiana and loving being near family. I am so thankful for our families. We are so loved and supported. God has blessed us immeasurably!

1 comment: