Thursday, February 19, 2009

McDonalds

We love McDonalds. It's like a getaway. Aiden can play and I can catch up with friends. Today we went with my friend Rachel Kratzer. Rach and I had a great time talking and the slides must have just been waxed, cuz they were lightening fast. We were sitting on the opposite end of the bathroom in the playland when I heard Aiden shouting (already standing in the bathroom doorway), "Mommy, I gotta go potty. Potty mommy. Don't come in. I can do it" and repeat about 4 times. Mind you the playland had a good amount of people in it in which they are now all staring at me. Aiden usually comes and tells me that he has to go potty, but obviously today he wanted to shout it. As I walked what seemed like a mile to reach him (and everyone continuing to stare and laugh- probably because they've all been in the same boat) I raised my hand and said, "yeah he's mine". It was really quite funny and a just little embarrassing. Oh well, at least he's potty trained!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I wish Wyatt liked pasta. He's getting there, but no luck so far! I love your blog Laura! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete