Monday, February 16, 2009

fast talker

There are times Aiden literally does not stop talking. He will say the same thing over and over and over. When talking to my dad about this he just replies that God gave me another me, which by the way is probably true. Last night coming back from church, Chad and I were talking about our ABF and Aiden continued to say, "mommy, mommy, mommy" over and over. Until Chad (or I) finally said that that's not how you get mommy's attention when she is talking. So Aiden continued to say, "excuse me mommy, excuse me mommy, excuse me mommy" until I would talk to him (by the way he wanted another starburst pronounced "tarst"). Persistant little booger!
Today I went to Chick Fillet with my friend Beccah and Aiden had a great time playing with her son Kyle. On the way home Aiden wanted to listen to a cd. Mind you we have listened to this cd about 200 times. If fact, Aiden has a song he calls "my song", and daddy and mommy also have their songs. Aiden knows every word and usually sings along. Today daddy's song was about to play and Aiden commented on it, so we started talking about daddy and I commented, "daddy's a good daddy isn't he?" Aiden replied, "yup, and you're a good Laura." It was so precious. I laughed out loud and told him thank you. He is such a great kid. One of my favorite sounds is listening to Aiden and Kian laughing together...which happens often by the way. Aiden just knows how to lighten people's moods.

Aiden doesn't understand the whole concept of smiling for a camera. The picture above is his smile right now. Say cheese!
Aiden is very loving. He is hugging his friend Bentley Ryall at a party.

Kian absolutely adores Aid. Kian can be in a terrible mood and then Aiden will start to play with him.Kian yesterday climbed up stairs! He is getting so big! We haven't been called out of nursery the last 4 times so we are hoping his stage of screaming nonstop has past.

No comments:

Post a Comment