Friday, February 13, 2009

hero


Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and we'll be quite busy (more on that later), so I wanted to make sure I wrote about the hero in my household... Chad. I at times can be a bit mushy, so you'll have to excuse this post. Chad is the best husband and father I have ever seen. Our boys idolize him and other than God, there is no one I think is better suited for the job. Words cannot express how thankful I am to be Chad's wife. He not only treats me with respect and love; he is loyal, trustworthy, and sensitive. We have so much fun together: playing sports, games (we are just a little competitive!), taking walks, going to movies. He loves our Savior and desires to lead our family the way God would want him to.


He spends so much quality time with Aiden and Kian (secretly hoping one or both will love basketball and golf--which I don't really think he has to worry about that). I love you Chad!



Thank You God for blessing our family with this godly man!


Tomorrow is a busy day for all of us! Chad has basketball games at 1 and 2:30. Chad and I are taking the boys to the church to be babysat and then going out to dinner with Allen and Tara Lollis. After that we are picking up the kids and going to Tara's parent's beautiful home and staying the night there. We will probably be playing euchre most of the night and enjoying the hot tub. Then we'll go to second service in the morning. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment