Monday, February 23, 2009

The joys of motherhood part 2

I know I already made a post for today but the recent turn of events merits another. Today we had cable installed...so excited by the way. The cableman came during the hours stated...all was going well. Aiden was in bed, Kian was being an angel. Everything was going great. The cable guy was almost finished, I was holding Kian. The cable guy went back to his truck to get me a receipt and then disaster. Kian was facing me and he vomitted 3 times covering basically his and my entire body. I ran to the kitchen to try to save the poor carpet. Immediately after, the cable guy of course comes to the door with my receipt. I cannot touch this poor man because I am covered in puke, so I tell him of the unfortunate events that just transpired. He looks at me and puts the receipt on the piano and books it out of there. I had already taken a shower and gotten ready to teach for the day...yeah that wasn't going to happen. It's on my face, in my hair... disgusting. I put Kian in the bath tub and took off all our clothes, give him a bath and put him down for a nap, clean the carpet, do laundry. He was in a great mood. Laughing, playing in the tub...of course everything is now out of his stomach. So that is where the story ends because I must now make a mad dash to get a shower and get ready before I teach in 45 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment