Monday, February 23, 2009

does life ever slow down?

One of my favorite verses in the Bible is, "Be still and know that I am God." I think I'm sorta wired to go go go. It's good for me to remember that I need to rest in God and stop trying to do things with my own strength. Actually it's more like I can't do things with my own strength...I've tried. I fail miserably. I'm learning that I have to trust in God. It's a lifelong lesson for me.

Kian is feeling much better. He's not sleeping through the night right now, but I'm hoping he will tonight. I'm trying to stay home during the day this week so both boys can get their naps. It's a busy week!

I like to be busy. I enjoy having things to do, as long as the boys can handle it. This week, however, is a little too busy for us. Tonight I am subbing for a friend in a volleyball league and playing for their team. Chad has a basketball meeting with parents after practice, so my parents are watching the boys. Tuesday, Chad has a basketball game against South Bend Riley (tough game). Wednesday is church and Chad's sister Courtney is coming to visit. Thursday, Chad has open house at school and basketball practice. Friday, Chad has a basketball game against Fort Wayne Canterbury. Saturday, Chad has a basketball game and Courtney leaves. It will be fun hopefully!

Man I love my life! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment