Tuesday, March 23, 2010

uh oh!

We have begun to realize that when it's quiet in the house, Kian is up to no good. Multiple times we have found him playing in the toilet. Last night was the most recent. I walked in the bathroom and found Kian literally soaked in toilet water. He had the scrubber in his hand and had almost emptied all of the water out of the toilet. We have caught him with cleaning supplies, soap and shampoo (weirdly enough, he LOVES eating soap...so much for cleaning his mouth out when he says something bad), and many other things.
A couple of nights ago, Aiden starting yelling for us to come in the bedroom. Kian had opened my makeup case and was painting his face with my makeup. I had to take a couple of pictures before I stopped him. Here are the pics!


He looks so proud of himself for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment