Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sectionals

Last night was sectionals for Lakewood. We ended up playing one of the best teams first, Blackhawk Christian. Our guys played pretty well, but just fell short. We are such a young team, in fact many times yesterday, we had 4 freshmen on the floor at the same time! As much as I wanted us to win, it will be nice to have a little more time now!
It's been an interesting week! Chad was sick much of this week with a head cold. He has really struggled to get healthy. He is finally starting to feel better. He of course has been moving in fast forward with basketball, which probably didn't help in getting him better (seeing that sleep was definitely lacking!).
Two days ago, the boys and I went to Walmart to develop some pictures and get some groceries. Aiden had to go potty, so off to the restroom we went. Later, when I was trying to pay for the pictures I realized that I didn't have my purse. I stayed calm until after looking in the bathroom, going to customer service, the photo lab and anywhere else I could think of. It was gone! I finally went back into the restroom and went into the stall and I found it behind the stall door. Thank God! I left and realized later, that all of my cash had been stolen. I normally do not carry cash, but needed some for various activities later. I was so disappointed! I called mom and she kept tellling me how much worse it could of been and she's right. None of my credit cards, information, camera, or checks were taken and I am SO thankful for that. It could of been a lot worse.
This week my volleyball team had a surprise baby shower for our assistant coach (and my friend), Jessica. We had a great time together. It was at our house which meant I was super busy getting ready for it! It was so fun watching her unwrap the gifts and spend time together! She is having a little boy at the beginning of May. I am hoping for May 6th which is Kian's birthday.
Chad and the boys built a tower of legos to the ceiling while I was out exercising. Chad took a picture of it. When I got home, Chad was sitting on the couch with a paper towel on his lip. He told me that he might need stitched. Apparently the lego tower fell and split Chad's lip open! He's fine, but seriously, this only happens to Chad!
The boys, once again, playing with all the diapers in the crib!
The boys and I went outside and built a snowman. Aiden put on the tiny head.


Here's our finished product!

Jess opening up her pack and play!

Most of our volleyball girls were able to come. They are such good girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment