Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leo park

What a gorgeous day! I love that the sun is shining and that the boys don't need to wear their winter coats! So today we decided to go to the park. We packed up peanut butter and jelly (well honey for Aiden) sandwiches and were off. I didn't know how Kian would do, but he did well! He did not like that his brother could do more things than him though. The park also had a basketball hoop which we made sure to go and shoot for a little while. It really was a fun time!



Aiden loves to hang upside down and swing himself.

Kian upset that who can't climb this yet.

Aiden at the basketball court. He now can shoot and make it with a youth size ball!

Lunchtime!

Thankfully I brought wipes and paper towels.

The last thing of the day. Aiden got on the swing and wanted Kian to sit on his lap while I pushed them.


Aiden held on tight! That is until he wanted to get down. I didn't get the picture of Kian falling off (I was trying to catch him).
They have fun together... most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment