Friday, March 12, 2010

Fire extinguisher

The boys and I went to Kohls today and Aiden saw a fire extinguisher on the wall. He replied that he knew what those were. We talked about it and Aiden said, "Could we use that for the fire in hell?" I laughed and replied, "no Aiden, fire extinguishers can't put out that fire." I love the fact that he at least is thinking about spiritual things, even though he doesn't get it yet!

We are really working on whining with the boys. Both are struggling badly with this right now. It is something I struggle to tolerate (which means I am working on patience at the same time!). It seems to be so natural for them! Man, I hate sin! I am just sick of messing up and seeing the boys mess up. I am just praying that they become saved at an early age!
Yesterday was Aiden's screening for preschool. It went very well and the teacher thinks he won't have a problem being in the class. I am very excited for him, but still am feeling a little anxious about the fact that he will be gone. I will definitely miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment