Monday, March 8, 2010

rough 24 hours

Poor Kian. He's had a rough 24 hours! Chad and I took the boys to the mall on Saturday night. On our way out, Kian slipped and fell and bit all the way through his lip. It wasn't nearly as bad as when Aiden did it in October as only 2 teeth went through, but I think they will have matching scars! He is feeling pretty good I think, however, that night he woke up several times. Yesterday, we all took a long walk outside (what a beautiful day!), when we returned we left to get some groceries. Aiden accidently slammed Kian's fingers in the car door. It was awful! Thankfully he is using his fingers and they don't seem to be hurting him today.

1 comment:

  1. Poor boy!!! I hate when my kids are hurting and I can't really do anything to help!

    ReplyDelete