Wednesday, June 9, 2010

update

What a whirlwind of a week! I guess I should start back at Memorial Day weekend. We decided sort of spurt of the moment to go to my parent's for the weekend. We spent time going to open houses, graduation, and family. We came back and took our car to get fixed. The next Wednesday, we came back to Elkhart so my parents could watch the boys. Chad and I went away for a night for our anniversary. It's not until June 29th but because of grad school, there really was not other time for time for us. We came back and went home and went to semi-state for our girls softball program. They had such a great season! About half of the girls on my volleyball team are also on the softball team, so we enjoyed watching them play! This past Monday, my volleyball camp started. In the first session I have 12 girls (grades 4-6) and in the second sesssion I have 15 girls (grades 7-9). I am VERY pleased with the turnout. I also have most of my team helping at the camp. In the evenings, Chad had basketball practice and I have volleyball practice. Tomorrow is the last day of camp and I will be leaving immediately after camp for Elkhart where I am running my parent's garage sale this weekend. We are also house sitting for some friends of ours there. We had a great time at their house last summer and they asked us to do it again this summer! Chad starts his basketball camp Monday and then we leave for grad school next Friday! Crazy huh!!!
The boys are being great and I am so thankful that they handle going places so well! Kian hit a milestone this week. He is no longer in his crib! He has officially transitioned into his "big boy" bed! I was shocked at how easy he went from his crib to bed. I never once had to discipline him for getting out of bed. Our crib has been taken down and now we are in the process of trying to find a bunk bed for the boys. I am very excited that we don't have to bring our pack and play this summer for grad school!
Anyway, life has been hectic and crazy, but I am beginning to realize that that's our life! And I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment