Tuesday, June 22, 2010

oh what a morning!

It has been a very eventful morning and not in the way I would of hoped! Chad got ready for classes this morning and we gave the boys showers. Chad left and I got in the shower. I got out of the shower and saw that Kian's shirt was soaking wet and he had the surface/glass cleaner in his hands. I asked him if he ate it and he said yes (not to mention it was dripping down his face). I also noticed his eyes were red. I called my parents and the poison control center. Meanwhile, Kian had gotten my car keys and was trying to put them in the electrical outlet. I took my keys, brought Kian back into the shower for 15 min to wash out his eyes and skin. I changed his clothes again, got myself ready and the boys breakfast. I cleaned up the toothpaste that Aiden spilled on the floor while trying to brush his own teeth. I then noticed that Kian was chewing on my computer battery. Ok, seriously??? I cannot leave this child alone for any amount of time right now. I am hoping for an uneventful afternoon!!
We made it to grad school fine and Chad is fully into his classes. The boys and I are trying to find other things to do so that Chad has lots of time to study. This week alone he has 700 pages of collateral reading to do and then he has textbook reading and assignments. So if you think of it, pray for him (and apparently the safety of our children!)

No comments:

Post a Comment