Thursday, June 17, 2010

grad school

Tomorrow we leave for grad school. Chad is getting his Masters in Physical Education and we found a summer program that he can take for 3 summers and then have his masters. We are excited, but I know he will be overwhelmed with all of the work. On the weekends, we are going to see various friends that we haven't seen in ages. It should be a lot of fun!
Chad is finishing basketball camp today. He has had a great week and has had a good time with his college coach and friends. His team has also started summer league and has been doing really well.
The boys and I had a good time house sitting and running my parent's garage sale. I am VERY glad to be home, although it's short lived! Kian did not enjoy my friend's pool and wouldn't go in it. I am hoping that will change in the future. Aiden, on the other hand, could not get enough of the water! I really need to get him swimming lessons. Since we are gone most of the summer, I can't get them at the community pool and YMCA is stinking expensive.
The boys are doing great. Kian is definitely showing his defiant streak and it always seems like it happens in public. He somehow knows that there is nothing I can do. He is a cute little stinker though! It's hard for me to believe that Aiden will be starting school this fall. He is super excited and I know he will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment