Wednesday, June 15, 2011

weight loss

It has been so hard for me to lose my pregnancy weight! This baby weight has been by far the hardest. I think I need more accountability so I am reaching out to cyberworld. Every Monday I am going to post my goal weight to lose and hopefully by the end of the summer I will be close to where I want to be. This past Monday I made my goal a 3 pound loss for the week. I also not eating sugar, so I will also post how I am doing on that. Lastly, I will post how I am doing exercising. This whole thing is very daunting to me, but I KNOW I can do it! My overall goal is 40 by 32. I want to lose 40 pounds by the time I turn 32 (Oct.3). Here's to a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Laura! You can do it! I found it hard to lose my baby weight after Marky too...it took at least 3-4 months. Give yourself time! I once heard a quote that if it took 9 months to put it on, give yourself 9 months to take it off! Love you!

    ReplyDelete