Saturday, June 25, 2011

grad school

Chad is ALMOST finished with his class. He has one paper to go and he is DONE!! I am so proud of the work he has put in! His paper is due Wednesday, but he and I are going to Cedar Point for our anniversary on Tuesday and Wednesday. He wants to get it finished before then. I am SO excited to get away with Chad for a couple of days. We both LOVE roller coasters.

I went to the dentist for the first time in 2 years this week. Chad did too. He, however, has great teeth (no cavities, strong enamel). I think I got my dad's teeth. I need a crown (maybe 2) and have 3 cavities that need to be filled. It's so discouraging. The dentist told me that my teeth are very worn for how old I am. Now we have to come up with $1,000 (most likely) to pay for it all. I was telling Chad this week about how God has always provided for us. I guess this is just another time for us to trust him!

It's been a challenging month for us. However, I think God is teaching both of us so much through it. Chad did not get the AD job. God has really encouraged him through various people though. He has been such a trooper this month. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. I have grown to appreciate him even more through all of this.

Huge praise... Chad months ago told me that he was praying that God would supply a minivan for us to take to BBC. I told him that I didn't think it would even be a possibility and that my faith wasn't that strong. Well, 2 days a friend of ours called Chad and told him that there was no way our 5 could fit in our Malibu with also our luggage and he wants us to use their minivan for our entire time away. Talk about amazing! Yet another time that God has provided!!

I have done very well exercising this week. My friend Lisa and I have been getting up every morning to exercise. My eating has been decent, but there is still room for improvement. I stepped on the scale this morning and I had lost about 3 pounds for the week! My official weigh in is Monday, so it would be great if I don't gain any of that back!

No comments:

Post a Comment