Monday, June 20, 2011

week 1

Today I had my first official weigh-in since going cyber. I lost 3 pounds! I tried to be conscious of my portions and I tried to stay away from sugar. I still ate sugar twice though. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted (only 3 times), but I was at my parents without Chad for most of the week. I am excited about the loss though! My goal for this next week is 4 pounds. I know it seems like a lot, but I KNOW I can do it! For those wondering, this is not going to become an obsession with me and I am not going to go too extreme. I just want to lose it the healthy way and become disciplined. It is amazing how much better I feel about myself just knowing that I am starting to make better choices. This morning I ran/walked with a friend for 3.5 miles. We hope to continue that. Our goal is to run 4 miles and be able to talk at the same time. I told her it would be about 6 months before I could do that! This morning we walked 2 1/2 min. and ran 1 1/2 min. I figured we can start it slowly and build up. Here's to another good week!
Chad took Aiden golfing yesterday and Aiden did great! He actually scored his first legit par ever! It was a par 3 over water and Aiden hit his 2nd shot on and then sunk a 20 foot putt for par! Aiden and Chad were so excited! I find it a little sad that my 5 year old is better than golf than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment