Thursday, June 2, 2011

grad school

I know I am not blogging on a consistent basis, but we don't have the internet right now which means I have to go to a Wifi spot to use the internet not easy with 3 kids). Chad is in the midst of his first online course of the summer. Please pray for him! He is swamped with deadlines. It is hard for him right now, considering that our school year is not done yet. His first paper is due tomorrow by midnight. Let's just say he's not getting a whole lot of sleep this week (he came home at 3:00am this morning from working at school). Chad also has applied for the AD position at Lakewood. He had his first interview on Tuesday. He said it went well, so now we wait to see if he is going to the next step (which is another interview).
Sorry I haven't posted any pics of the kids. They are doing great. Mia is wonderful. She has started to laugh, it's SO cute. I found her ticklish spot. She is sleeping wonderfully. Her hair is starting to grow out and its quite curly. I LOVE it. Red little curls, could that be much cuter? Aiden is kinda sick right now, but otherwise he is good. His last day of school was last week, so now's he's home all day too. It's hard to believe that he will be in kindergarten all day next year!
Kian is FINALLY potty trained! Need I say how happy this makes me!!?? He is doing great! We are all looking forward to summer officially starting!

No comments:

Post a Comment