Wednesday, August 18, 2010

first day of school

Aiden had his first day of school today! He has been SO excited to go to school. This morning I had to wake him up because we got home so late from my volleyball game last night. Aiden's first comment to me this morning was, "I'd really like to sleep for a little bit longer." I thought, "and it begins. Waking up a child who doesn't want to get up." He confidently walked into his classroom, waved goodbye and that was it. Kian asked me on the way out, "Why does Aiden have to go to school?" I hugged him and told him that Aiden was old enough to go to school now. I went grocery shopping with just Kian and it was so quiet! I'm sure I will get used to not having him here, but I sorta miss him! I told him to try and remember everything he learned because I want to know everything. Here are a couple of pictures of this morning:Aiden loves his packpack.
Here he's waving goodbye to me. (sniff, sniff) I did get teary when I left. It's a little bittersweet.
His snack for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment