Tuesday, May 4, 2010

weekly update

It has been a very busy, emotional week for us and I for one am glad it is May! Nothing major really happened, it just was a hard month for me. This month looks to be very fun and fast! We have lots of different activities planned and family and friend outings to enjoy. Not only that, it also is the last month of school which means it will fly by.

It's hard to think that in 2 days, my baby is going to be 2! Where has time gone? I tried to have a couple of photo shoots with the boys this weekend so that we wouldn't spend money going somewhere to have their picture taken. However, I forgot that Kian hates staying in one place and smiling for the camera! It didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

This last week was filled with rain...oh so much rain! We actually had planned to go to the park and that was rained out, so instead, we went puddle jumping in our back yard. The boys had a blast...Aiden especially. All 4 of us went out in the pouring rain and splashed each other and it ended up being so fun.

Last night, we had friends from Elkhart over unexpectedly. It was nice to see them. After they left, we put the boys to bed and soon after Kian started crying (which he has been doing recently). We decided to let him cry it out. After a good 15 minutes, Chad went in and called me in. Kian had puked everywhere (emphasis on the every and the where). I felt so bad! Here I feel like I was being a good mom, by making him fall back asleep on his own and instead he was standing in his vomit. Nice, sigh... The next few hours were spent doing laundry and holding Kian since ALL of his blankets were dirty. Kian acted totally fine and wanted to get down and play. He also then woke up ready for the day at 6 this morning (no I did not let him get up). Needless to say, he had an early nap today!

I have been learning quite a bit recently. God has really taught me a lot and without going into a lot of it, I am SO thankful for Him! Much of it, I don't even know how to put into words, I just feel humbled that God loves me.

Here are some of the pictures of this week:
I would pay good money for my son to look at the camera when he smiles.

Playing in the rain. Kian and Chad mainly golfed while Aiden and I splashed each other.


Kian playing in the planter.

This shot was by accident. Kian didn't know that I was taking the picture.



such a sweetie! He is such a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment