Thursday, May 27, 2010

aidenisms

Aiden seems to be growing up so fast! It's hard to believe that he will be going to preschool in the fall. He is such a fun boy and says some of the funniest things. Here is a sample of some of his more recent comments:
"Mommy, I am not longer a little baby, I am a big man."
"Nothing, that's just what he normally does." (Aiden talking to Grandma on the phone who is hearing Kian cry in the background and asks Aiden what is wrong with Kian)
" Mom, when I turn 5, will you give me 5 pennies?" (after I said "yes"), "seriously, I am so excited." I am hoping he won't quite understand the whole money concept for a while!
"I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and it will never turn 7:00!" (said at 6:54am, he cannot leave his bedroom until 7 in the morning)
"Mom, I DID IT! I wiped all by myself." Aiden yelled this enthusiastically at the place where Chad and I donate plasma after going #2.

There are so many more but I cannot think of them! He just keeps us laughing and on our toes! I love my Aiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment