Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thankful

This morning, I am staying home with Aiden as he is still not feeling well. So this morning, I want to focus on all of the good stuff God has given me. Here is a small sample.
I am so thankful...
Aiden's fever has broken and that he is on the mend!
That I have hardworking husband who loves God and leads our family. Chad is the best father to our boys. I could not have asked for a better man!
For my incredible family, both immediate and extended. They are some really cool people!
God's Word never changes and that He loves me despite of myself.
For my house!! I thought we would never buy one, but God gave us so much more than we ever thought we would have! I am amazed at the way God provides!
For our new ministry here at Lakewood Park. There are wonderful people here and we are proud to be apart of this ministry. Chad is loving teaching PE. It is so nice to see him thrive!
For my 2 boys. I could write a whole lot about them, but all I'll say is I am very blessed to have these boys in my life!
For a godly heritage.
That I live in the USA. I love our country...even if I disagree with many of the choices being made for our country.
for salvation and the hope of more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment