Saturday, April 17, 2010

sickness...again.

Aiden is sick. He's had a fever for 2 days now of about 102 degrees. He has a terrible cough too. Today has been spent laying on the couch, drinking fluids, taking temperatures and medicine. It's very interesting how my kids handle being sick. With Aiden, we can tell instantly if he is sick, he shows it completely in his eyes. Unlucky for him because he won't be able to fake it when he goes to school! He also only wants to be held and watch movies. This is the one time I don't care if he watches movies all day. I just feel so bad for him!
It's hard sometimes to have my kids sick, not just because of them being sick, but also the fact that I have to change all of my plans. Selfish, I know. Today was not the best day to be sick because we had a ton to do. Chad is in a basketball league and today was his final tournament. He had 3 games and his team won the championship which he was just a little happy about! My parents also came to our house. Mom helped me with the landscaping and dad helped with odd jobs around the house. They are such servants and I am so thankful for them! Dad actually installed a new faucet in our master bath and I just love it! Mom and I went to Home Depot and bought several plants and then planted most of them. I think its gonna look great! Immediately after planting, I had a volleyball lesson and then open gym for volleyball. Wow, busy day for sure! Thankfully the boys were able to stay at home and just rest. Needless to say, I will not be going to church in the morning!
Monday, Kian and I have doctors appointments and I might make one for Aiden as well if he is still sick. Please pray for this appointment for me, as I have several questions that I am looking to get answers for. I am also hopeful that Kian is over his ear infection!
Hard to believe Kian is going to be 2 in a couple of weeks! Wow, time flies! We are so blessed to have this little one in our life! He is a blast! More to come about him when he turns 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment