Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter! We hope all of you were able to enjoy your weekend! Chad's mom was able to come and spend Easter with us. It was a beautiful weekend and we tried to spend as much time as we could outside, going to parks, etc.
Both of the boys seem to not being feeling well. On Friday both of them had pinkeye and Aiden had an infection on his leg. 2 prescriptions later, the only thing getting better was Aiden's leg. Kian has really been struggling recently with eating and just doesn't seem himself. I finally took him to the doctor this morning. His pinkeye has gotten worse and he needs to have new eye drops. He also has an ear infection and possibly even has pnemonia. Hopefully the antibiotics will help everything, if not, Kian has to have a chest x-ray. He also has terrible molluscum that has spread all over his body. I found out that if I want to get it treated, we have to see a dermatologist at Riley's in Indy. We aren't really sure what to do. Aiden's infection was caused by one leftover molluscum that we forgot to treat and it eventually got infected and Kian literally has maybe a hundred on his body. However, they don't bother him right now. Please pray that we make a wise decision. Kian HATES doctors too and screams even if the nurse is trying to hear him breathe.
Chad's mom is also quite sick and has had to delay going home. I feel very badly for her. I think she has the flu, so I am trying to take care of her also, which I am glad she is here and not by herself feeling this way.
Chad and I were able to run together since his mom was here and have really enjoyed that. However, last night I hurt my knee and am not sure if I can even run anymore. I am hoping that I didn't do major damage to it and that I just pulled something. Thinking about that makes me very frustrated. I have worked really hard to get to where I am and the idea of not being able to continue makes me sick to my stomach. I'm sure I am thinking too far ahead. I will try and rest it for a couple (maybe) days and then see how it is.
Even though I seem to have written lots of negative stuff, it really was a good weekend! The boys are acting fine and we all have positive attitudes! Just a slight bump in the road!
Church yesterday was GREAT! Pastor gave a powerful message and it was so needed in my life right now! I am so thankful for Christ and His love for me!


I am so blesssed to have all of these boys in my life!

Easter egg hunt. Kian had a blast and kept saying, "more candy, more candy!" everytime he found some more!

Aiden needed some help reaching one of the eggs.


Aiden got such a bad sunburn the day before while he was golfing with Chad. From now on I will keep sunscreen with me at all times! Both boys have such fair skin!


Chad's mom with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment