Wednesday, August 26, 2009

oh the memories!

We came home from Walmart tonight and were getting ready to give the boys a bath. Chad took off Kian's diaper and literally like 4 sec. later, Kian poops all over the carpet. As I got the paper towels and carpet cleaner (and camera!), we cleaned Kian and put him in the bath. A minute later, Aiden yells out that there is poopy in the bath. Yup...Kian strikes again! Aiden stwas arted freaking out about it and then, yup...Kian struck a third time. We finally got Aiden settled down and drained the water. Kian was quite happy the whole time. He even tried to catch the "floaties"! It was quite funny (at least I thought so, Chad has another thought). Anyways, that was the drama of the night.
We had the inspection on the house yesterday. Everything is good except for a window that needs to be replaced because of rotting wood and smoke detectors need to be placed in the bedrooms. So, hopefully we should close in 2-3 weeks! YEAH! One huge prayer request though: I have been trying to understand what is needed on our end from Lacasa for the HUD 1 statement in order to get the $8,000 dollars. It has been very confusing and I feel as though our consultant has given different answers. I am going to call tomorrow to make an appt with him in Goshen to try to figure it all out. It is coming down to crunch time and we really don't want to lose the money based on a technicality. Please pray that I can get some answers and that I can get an appt quickly and that it will be okay to miss volleyball practice if needed. We haven't heard about the appraisal officially, but unofficially we have been told that everything is fine. I'll still feel better once I learn about the exact number.
Volleyball wise, my team beat Canterbury last night and that was pretty exciting. It's been a little difficult to stay focused right now with everything. My mind is a little focused on the house. I'll feel a lot better when this is all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment